IOSH WORKING SAFELY
Working safely is a 1 day Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) course for people at any level, in any sector, needing a fundamental understanding of HSE, its importance and implementation. This course is an equivalent to a level 1 award in HSE in a construction environment.
The course is certified by the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH), UK - the largest health and safety membership organisation in the world.
At ETIWA all our HSE trainers are certified members of IOSH. Upon successful completion of this course an IOSH Working Safely Certificate or Passport Card is issued.
Ideal for introducing staff to why health and safety is important, Working safely shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and that of others through everyday behaviours. Fun and interactive, the course focuses on best practice.
• Introducing working safely
• Defining hazard and risk
• Identifying common hazards
• Improving safety performance
• Protecting our environment
• Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies are used over the entire course.
• Each module is backed by clear examples, recognisable scenarios and summaries to reinforce the key learning points.
• The course includes interactive games and quizzes, helping trainees learn in a refreshingly informal way.
• Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
• Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
• Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
• Internationally recognised and respected certification.
• Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
• Multiple-choice assessment paper.
• Hazard spotting exercises.
• On successful completion of this course you will receive an IOSH Working Safely certificate or a credit card-sized passport card as proof of your qualification.
CLICK LINK TO VIEW VIDEO ON IOSH WORKING SAFELY COURSE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bSIM9rP99s