ELECTROTECHNICS APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME
The Electrotechnics programme is an 18 month apprenticeship that is designed to equip trainees with the technical knowledge and the practical skills required to function productively within the engineering, manufacturing and construction service industries.
As part of this programme each trainee is given a job placement which provides practical skills needed to prepare him/her for the world of work. Our strategic partnership with major companies within these industries ensure that you receive relevant work experience.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
1. To acquire fundamental technical knowledge which include;
- Fundamentals of programmable logic controls (PLC)
- Fundamentals of Engine
- Renewable Energies & UPS
- Building Management System
- Data acquisition & control
2. To develop the following practical skills;
- Testing & commissioning
- Standard Electrical Installation
- Metric measurement
3. To acquire soft skills in leadership and work readiness.
WHO CAN ENROL
All candidates must satisfy the following before admission onto the programme;