ADVANCED TRAINING FOR ELECTRICAL MANAGERS
This course is suitable for persons who occupy leadership positions in the electrical profession, such as site supervisors and team leaders.
This course is designed to empower trainees to effectively prepare a takeoff and create a detailed bill of materials, coordinate between mechanical and electrical drawings, plan the work programme while working to acceptable standards. The trainee will also have a good understanding of how to deliver a project in time and within budget.
7 days (8:00am – 5:00pm)
Maximum of 12 trainees per class
Available upon request.
On successful completion of this course each trainee will have a comprehensive understanding of the following;
- Read and interpret coordinated drawings.
- Able to apply a takeoff and create a detailed BOM.
- Understand the need for risk assessments.
- Learn to plan a work programme.
- Understand the importance of time management.
- Able to apply pressure procedure when behind schedule
Both theory and practical competency is examined.
On successful completion of this course, an Etiwa Certificate of Achievement is given.