COPPER PIPE INSTALLATION & ELECTRICAL CABLE TERMINATION
People already employed in the air conditioning trade who require upskilling. This course will equip trainees with the basic knowledge and skills of copper pipe installation and cable termination.
Maximum 12 trainees per class.
- Health and Safety associated with working on air conditioning units
- Copper pipe handling (Flaring, Bending, Brazing and Expanding)
- Importance of insulating AC refrigerant lines
- Sound cable termination
- Method of avoiding oxidation during brazing of copper pipes
- This course is predominantly workshop based, where technicians will get hands on experience in copper pipe handling and electrical cable termination.
- Technicians will train in a purpose built workshop under the guidance of an experienced instructor to international best practices.
- All the necessary theory to support the practical work will be covered in the classroom
There is both a theory and practical assessment
On successful completion trainees will be awarded an Etiwa Certificate of Achievement.