SERVICE & MAINTENANCE OF CHILLED WATER FAN COIL UNITS
Maintenance staff who have responsibility for maintenance and servicing chilled water fan coil units. They include, facilities management personnel, hotel maintenance staff and office/commercial maintenance staff.
Maximum 12 trainees per class.
- Understand HSE associated with chilled water fan coil units
- Understand maintenance and its importance
- Identify tools and equipment involved in carrying out maintenance
- Understand types of fan coil units and applications.
- Identify and understand operational principles of FCU components
- Understand how to create and fill out maintenance checklists as well as check and record parameter
- Understand the importance of Indoor Air Quality in your facility
- This course is predominantly workshop based, where technicians will get hands on experience maintaining and servicing chill fan coil units and associated controls.
- Technicians will train in a purpose built workshop under the guidance of an experienced instructor to best international practices.
- All the necessary theory to support the practical work will be covered in the classroom
There is both a theory and practical assessment
On successful completion trainees will be awarded an Etiwa Certificate of Achievement.