SAFE MOVING & HANDLING - HABC LEVEL 2
This Level 2 accredited qualification is an introduction to moving and handling activities for those starting work, returning to work or who need specific training in manual handling, as well as being a suitable qualification for refresher training. Learners gaining this qualification will understand that moving and handling must becarried out correctly and will recognise its importance in ensuring a safer working environment.
- Understand the reasons for safe manual handling.
- Understand how manual handling risk assessments contribute to improving health & safety.
- Understand the principles, types of equipment and testing requirements associated with manual handling safety.
- Be able to apply safe manual handling principles.
- 30-minute multiple choice examination.
On successful completion of this course learners receive a certificate accredited by Highfield Awarding Body of Compliance (HABC), a UK regulated organisation.